Never watched it and never will. Not because of Dolly, Lilly or Dabney either.
Yeah, I hate her as well...
I did see the film (in a movie theater) when it first came out. It is unfortunate that "Hanoi" Jane was in it.
I saw it way back when. I was a youngster when Hanoi Jane did her thing and didn't learn about it till long after seeing '9 to 5'. I won't watch it again, or anything with that bimbo in it.
Never watched it and never will. Not because of Dolly, Lilly or Dabney either.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I hate her as well...
DeleteI did see the film (in a movie theater) when it first came out. It is unfortunate that "Hanoi" Jane was in it.
ReplyDeleteI saw it way back when. I was a youngster when Hanoi Jane did her thing and didn't learn about it till long after seeing '9 to 5'. I won't watch it again, or anything with that bimbo in it.
ReplyDelete