Thanks. She was adorable. I wonder if we will ever know the truth.
No. No we won’t. Risky business speaking out about certain people
You mean risky business speaking out against certain genetic experiments.
I think i missed something.
She died of "cardiac issues" last night, and her brother similarly passed away in 2022 I believe. Pfizeritis??
Young and beautiful died while my ugly old ass can barely walk.It ain't fitting
A.damn shame!Tom762
She was offed for speaking out.
Thanks. She was adorable. I wonder if we will ever know the truth.
ReplyDeleteNo. No we won’t. Risky business speaking out about certain people
DeleteYou mean risky business speaking out against certain genetic experiments.
DeleteI think i missed something.
ReplyDeleteShe died of "cardiac issues" last night, and her brother similarly passed away in 2022 I believe. Pfizeritis??
DeleteYoung and beautiful died while my ugly old ass can barely walk.
ReplyDeleteIt ain't fitting
A.damn shame!
ReplyDeleteTom762
She was offed for speaking out.
ReplyDelete