Thanks Doc
Wife: "How'd you get bearing grease on your tallywacker?!?"ET2/SS
The first picture is the best pic I've seen of her, she actually looks happy.
I wonder if someone could pay her enough if you know what I mean. Thanks Bd.
Wouldn't give her a 10 dollar bill for a damn thing. Maybe a hundred for everything.
Without War Paint she's still just perfect...
I suppose that I'm in the minority.... I just don't see the appeal.....
Come on Ritchie...you wouldn't hit that?
Ritchie, have another beer or two. It'll help your denial.
I dunno about those folks that say she's 'mid'? You'd have to beat me off that with a stick.
Thanks Doc
ReplyDeleteWife: "How'd you get bearing grease on your tallywacker?!?"
ReplyDeleteET2/SS
The first picture is the best pic I've seen of her, she actually looks happy.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if someone could pay her enough if you know what I mean. Thanks Bd.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't give her a 10 dollar bill for a damn thing. Maybe a hundred for everything.
ReplyDeleteWithout War Paint she's still just perfect...
ReplyDeleteI suppose that I'm in the minority.... I just don't see the appeal.....
ReplyDeleteCome on Ritchie...you wouldn't hit that?
DeleteRitchie, have another beer or two. It'll help your denial.
ReplyDeleteI dunno about those folks that say she's 'mid'? You'd have to beat me off that with a stick.
ReplyDelete