Put me in charge. I wouldn’t flag any of that
I wouldn't flag that either. But I'd definitely short flag pole that.
Quite the set of nipples if one must.
Is that Farrah?
That's what I was thinkin'. Day-yum. and on a completely unrelated note, Jolene must be relieved she can have that man all to herself, now.
Them'll poke your eyes out!!! Don
It's fair to say Farrah.
With those nips. Definitely Farah. No doubt.
Still up at 1938 hrs AZ time! 👍🏻
Put me in charge. I wouldn’t flag any of that
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't flag that either. But I'd definitely short flag pole that.
ReplyDeleteQuite the set of nipples if one must.
ReplyDeleteIs that Farrah?
ReplyDeleteThat's what I was thinkin'. Day-yum. and on a completely unrelated note, Jolene must be relieved she can have that man all to herself, now.
DeleteThem'll poke your eyes out!!! Don
ReplyDeleteIt's fair to say Farrah.
ReplyDeleteWith those nips. Definitely Farah. No doubt.
ReplyDeleteStill up at 1938 hrs AZ time! 👍🏻
ReplyDelete