Friday, August 21, 2026

I get to start at 2am, and work Saturdays for the foreseeable future, so here is your early pre game...




































































































 

6 comments:

  1. #93): "...play faster..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a regular for over a year guessing. Your shit cracks me up. First one out the gate had me LMAO. Keep it up, it makes my morning a little lighter before I walk into the gulag for another shift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with 11 - women are supposed to look like that - very nice tush, 56, 74, nice flars on 22, .nice Wild Irish Rose, on 24, 57, 77, hi Gal, nice halter on 43, que melones on 53, nice hangout on 55, if 58 can still laugh - grab her, nice ploomp on 61, nice everything on 83.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't place the gunslinger in 98.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doc, nice touch putting redhead #22 right after Milky the cow.

    ReplyDelete