Momamia what some spicy meatballs!! Don
If that's Albert, maybe this trans thing ain't so bad.
Look bouncey to me and on a screen who cares? Thanks Bd.
Best 8 seconds of the day.
Best 8 seconds I’ve had in very long time
I wouldn't last eight seconds
Definitely not the ATT girl, she’s way too thick. Whoever owns that body is on fire
¡Ay, caramba!
Put some weight on her and they could amount to something.
Momamia what some spicy meatballs!! Don
ReplyDeleteIf that's Albert, maybe this trans thing ain't so bad.
ReplyDeleteLook bouncey to me and on a screen who cares? Thanks Bd.
ReplyDeleteBest 8 seconds of the day.
ReplyDeleteBest 8 seconds I’ve had in very long time
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't last eight seconds
DeleteDefinitely not the ATT girl, she’s way too thick. Whoever owns that body is on fire
ReplyDelete¡Ay, caramba!
ReplyDeletePut some weight on her and they could amount to something.
ReplyDelete