where is she on the hot/crazy scale ? I am thinking she more crazy myself. but I will say, the crazy ones are best ones for a weekend trip. just as long as she does not know your real name and where you live/work. worked with a guy who had too many of his crazy girlfriends show up at work. yeah, I always let him leave and deal with it . that was way better than her staying at work and driving me crazy with the bullshit. anyway, she looks like she be a blast for a weekend !
Amber is all the reason you need...
ReplyDeleteYow, what a doll...
Yep, they're nice and looks like she loves showing them off.
ReplyDeleteNemo
Mrs. Burke from White Collar. Very pretty.
ReplyDelete-lg
where is she on the hot/crazy scale ? I am thinking she more crazy myself. but I will say, the crazy ones are best ones for a weekend trip. just as long as she does not know your real name and where you live/work. worked with a guy who had too many of his crazy girlfriends show up at work.
ReplyDeleteyeah, I always let him leave and deal with it . that was way better than her staying at work and driving me crazy with the bullshit. anyway, she looks like she be a blast for a weekend !
Married with 2 or 3 kids....
DeleteShes so hawt!
ReplyDeleteShe's a great chef too! I enjoyed watching her Cooking Channel ahow.
ReplyDelete