These useless turds supported the totally Anti-American Kenyan-born muslim half white Chicago community organizer and the brain dead and totally useless "Old - Slow" Joe Biden.
I *think* you meant the same half white, kenyan commie bastard that ruined America for 8 years. SloJoe didn’t know what day it was BEFORE he became Head Sock Puppet. And fuck these 5 homos that think they’re still comedians. The last funny thing they did was decades ago. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
I never seen any of their shows. I didn’t even know who they were, until I read a comment. I think they put the retardation, in the retards that watch them.
As much as I liked LOTR and Hobbit movies, I understand the director, (a lefty himself) has asked the dink on the left to direct the next one. I'll give it a miss for that reason, no matter how good it is.
There's five of a kind that couldn't beat a pair. These people actually thought they were funny until their networks introduced them to economics. I'm surprised it took the networks that long.
All five people shown in the above picture are not fit to lick the shit off my ass much less tell me what to think.
ReplyDeleteDo you agree with this?
-lg
What lg said.
DeleteYes, I agree with this.
Delete"TRUER WORDS, WERE NEVER SPOKEN...... I applaud you, sir."
DeleteYes, but more for his actions since the election than anything these useless clowns might suggest.
ReplyDeleteThese useless turds supported the totally Anti-American Kenyan-born muslim half white Chicago community organizer and the brain dead and totally useless "Old - Slow" Joe Biden.
ReplyDeleteI *think* you meant the same half white, kenyan commie bastard that ruined America for 8 years.
DeleteSloJoe didn’t know what day it was BEFORE he became Head Sock Puppet.
And fuck these 5 homos that think they’re still comedians. The last funny thing they did was decades ago. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Correction, Anymouse: The only one of them that was ever funny was Jimmy Kimmel, and that's when he was on "The Man Show".
DeleteI never seen any of their shows. I didn’t even know who they were, until I read a comment. I think they put the retardation, in the retards that watch them.
ReplyDeleteAmen!
DeleteButt-buddies one and all.
ReplyDeleteAs much as I liked LOTR and Hobbit movies, I understand the director, (a lefty himself) has asked the dink on the left to direct the next one. I'll give it a miss for that reason, no matter how good it is.
ReplyDeleteWell aren't they cute.
ReplyDeleteNot a single pair of testicles in the lot of them.
ReplyDeletePair? Not even one among them!
DeleteGeez, the women on "The View" are looking kinda rough.
ReplyDeleteBayouwulf
5 fags
ReplyDeleteLow T on display.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to bitch slap each one just to watch them cry.
ReplyDeleteThere's five of a kind that couldn't beat a pair. These people actually thought they were funny until their networks introduced them to economics. I'm surprised it took the networks that long.
ReplyDeleteNemo