I'm a man of means by no means
Yes! Don't say the title...
Roger that.-lg
Ah but 2 hours of pushin' broomBuys an eight by twelve four bit room...
Third boxcar, midnight trainDestination: Bangor, MaineET2/SS
King of the road!
Dude...
Old worn-out suit and shoesI don't pay no union dues
Old stogies I have foundShort but not too big around
2 hours of pushing broom...
The lyrics should be changed to reflect BD's site "Man of MEME's by all means..."
Wow 😲, memories!
Randy Travis and Josh Turner sang it as an acoustic duet and it was one of the finest renditions that I've ever heard. Truly a classic.
My father loved this tune
I'm a man of means by no means
ReplyDeleteYes! Don't say the title...
DeleteRoger that.
Delete-lg
Ah but 2 hours of pushin' broom
ReplyDeleteBuys an eight by twelve four bit room...
Third boxcar, midnight train
ReplyDeleteDestination: Bangor, Maine
ET2/SS
King of the road!
ReplyDeleteDude...
DeleteOld worn-out suit and shoes
ReplyDeleteI don't pay no union dues
Old stogies I have found
ReplyDeleteShort but not too big around
2 hours of pushing broom...
ReplyDeleteThe lyrics should be changed to reflect BD's site "Man of MEME's by all means..."
ReplyDeleteWow 😲, memories!
ReplyDeleteRandy Travis and Josh Turner sang it as an acoustic duet and it was one of the finest renditions that I've ever heard. Truly a classic.
ReplyDeleteMy father loved this tune
ReplyDelete