Some classics in that bunch, thanks Doc!
Who is the sultry babe holding the water pitcher. Seems like I should know that movie. Thanks Doc.
Monica Bellucci
There was a rock?
Exactly. That’s what I thought
Turn around out here since 13 July. 0530-1800, 7 days a week. I feel your pain.ET2/SS
If you get used to it's normal...
Tomorrow is first day of my site shift at the plant from 5:30am till 6:30pm. Boiler #3 crawl through starts tomorrow. I'm going to make the junior do the mud drum because i hate 14x12 manways Exile1981
No0b the Mudshark!ET2/SS
Well, that was fun! Thanks, Bdoc!
Thank you, BDOC! That was a great collection! 👍🏻👍🏻
An other hit presentation by BD! Thanks! - Nemo
Good Afternoon, Doc. I appreciate your efforts in keeping us entertained after working all day. You're right, when you get used to it, it's normal.
Some classics in that bunch, thanks Doc!
ReplyDeleteWho is the sultry babe holding the water pitcher. Seems like I should know that movie. Thanks Doc.
ReplyDeleteMonica Bellucci
DeleteThere was a rock?
ReplyDeleteExactly. That’s what I thought
DeleteTurn around out here since 13 July. 0530-1800, 7 days a week. I feel your pain.
ReplyDeleteET2/SS
If you get used to it's normal...
DeleteTomorrow is first day of my site shift at the plant from 5:30am till 6:30pm. Boiler #3 crawl through starts tomorrow. I'm going to make the junior do the mud drum because i hate 14x12 manways
DeleteExile1981
No0b the Mudshark!
DeleteET2/SS
Well, that was fun! Thanks, Bdoc!
ReplyDeleteThank you, BDOC!
ReplyDeleteThat was a great collection! 👍🏻👍🏻
An other hit presentation by BD! Thanks! - Nemo
ReplyDeleteGood Afternoon, Doc. I appreciate your efforts in keeping us entertained after working all day.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, when you get used to it, it's normal.