Took like an hour to go through those, but worth it! ( I confess I took a break in the middle to grab a snack while watching the rest.)
#2 looks like an FRT trigger. It'd be a very handy modification for Dearborn.-lg
Should've been about 50 ambient temperature sandies in Dearborn
That was a lot. Thanks Bd.
Lots of fun videos. Thanks, Doc.
Damn, that was a lot to get through doc. But always appreciated. Thanks.
Took like an hour to go through those, but worth it! ( I confess I took a break in the middle to grab a snack while watching the rest.)
ReplyDelete#2 looks like an FRT trigger. It'd be a very handy modification for Dearborn.
ReplyDelete-lg
Should've been about 50 ambient temperature sandies in Dearborn
ReplyDeleteThat was a lot. Thanks Bd.
ReplyDeleteLots of fun videos. Thanks, Doc.
ReplyDeleteDamn, that was a lot to get through doc. But always appreciated. Thanks.
ReplyDelete