About that pocket fishing rig. My great grandfather was an engineer on a tugboat. His homemade fishing gear fit in his shirt pocket. He and family said that it worked well enough to put fish on the dinner table.
There is a folding rod in my truck and a hand reel or rod on every boat I work on. Thanks for the post. Looks like the change of the feed tank went well.
it a good thing I am a old fart now. if I had run into that mobile milk truck back when I was in my 20-30's I be in trouble for sure. many thanks for all that you do DOC!
Re: # 13 the Starbucks logo. A lot of people don’t know that the original logo was a little more PG13 rated than the current one. The original drawing is just a mermaid offering pretty much the same thing the young lady is.
About that pocket fishing rig.
ReplyDeleteMy great grandfather was an engineer on a tugboat. His homemade fishing gear fit in his shirt pocket. He and family said that it worked well enough to put fish on the dinner table.
The backbone of this country was built on those kind of resourceful men...
DeleteThere is a folding rod in my truck and a hand reel or rod on every boat I work on.
DeleteThanks for the post. Looks like the change of the feed tank went well.
Nice dairy on 7, nice arch on 24, nice udders on 25, nice tush on 31, 38, 44, nice headlights on 35.
ReplyDeleteit a good thing I am a old fart now. if I had run into that mobile milk truck back when I was in my 20-30's I be in trouble for sure. many thanks for all that you do DOC!
ReplyDeleteRe: # 13 the Starbucks logo. A lot of people don’t know that the original logo was a little more PG13 rated than the current one. The original drawing is just a mermaid offering pretty much the same thing the young lady is.
ReplyDelete