Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Honest question, if you are paying for a streaming sevice why do you need to pay extra for the commercial free part?

5 comments:

  1. Because we keep claiming we don't bend that way, but getting screwed in the ass financially doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked myself that question years ago in the heady days of cable, hbo and skinamax, and decided it wasn't worth it.
    If I wanted to watch titties, I just had to go to the local blockbuster and rent Emmanuel.
    I don't miss sports going to paid channels either. I hardly bet on games, so I really don't care if they're not on free tv.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, much of the streaming stuff was sold initially with a premium service, without ads. That doesn't look like an option anymore. Pity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep,,,,I got tired of paying for pay t.v. and getting bombarded with commercials. The whole purpose of pay t.v. was not to have commercials. Cancelled my Direct TV and never look back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont pay for any service

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete