Good morning Doc
yeah. another great way to start the day. 32 is from spies like us ? I seem to remember her but not her name.
Yes, Vanessa Angel...
Proper use of ink on 33, nice Wild Irish Rose on 42, 45, 81, nice hourglass on 52, nice ploomp on 55, 69, hi Lynda, nice flars on 62, nice hangover on 77, nice jiggle on 80, and yes I can still smell it too.
It looks to me like 69 is coming after someone’s nuts
Good morning Doc
ReplyDeleteyeah. another great way to start the day. 32 is from spies like us ? I seem to remember her but not her name.
ReplyDeleteYes, Vanessa Angel...
DeleteProper use of ink on 33, nice Wild Irish Rose on 42, 45, 81, nice hourglass on 52, nice ploomp on 55, 69, hi Lynda, nice flars on 62, nice hangover on 77, nice jiggle on 80, and yes I can still smell it too.
ReplyDeleteIt looks to me like 69 is coming after someone’s nuts
ReplyDelete