Nice bugle beads on 7, hi Helen, nice flars on 41, nice "Oooohhhh" on 44, nice letterwoman on 45, nice "Now I'll do you" on 46, nice pop goes the weasel on 49, nice "Never met a lobe man before" on 57, nice crochet on 73, noble sentiment on 74, nice tush on 77, nice curb feelers on 78.
I liked the "world has lost its color" meme. I tell my wife all the time walking past stores in the mall, "all these clothes look like Red Chinese uniform shops - black, grey, formless".
Good morning Doc. Wonderful morning post. Thanks
ReplyDeleteNice bugle beads on 7, hi Helen, nice flars on 41, nice "Oooohhhh" on 44, nice letterwoman on 45, nice "Now I'll do you" on 46, nice pop goes the weasel on 49, nice "Never met a lobe man before" on 57, nice crochet on 73, noble sentiment on 74, nice tush on 77, nice curb feelers on 78.
ReplyDeleteI liked the "world has lost its color" meme. I tell my wife all the time walking past stores in the mall, "all these clothes look like Red Chinese uniform shops - black, grey, formless".
ReplyDeleteA superb collection today BD. Should I know who #45 is??
ReplyDeleteBMCS Jeff in NC
Thanks doc.
ReplyDelete