Nice yellow everything on 10, hi Lynda (squared), nice warm milk on 31, nice yellow undercarriage on 35, nice Wild Irish Rose (king of Ireland size) on 42, (economy size) 54, (regular) 62, nice udder on 51, nice Melancholy Irish Rose on 53, 55, nice ploomp on 58, nice direction finder on 79, hi guys - miss you.
Nice yellow everything on 10, hi Lynda (squared), nice warm milk on 31, nice yellow undercarriage on 35, nice Wild Irish Rose (king of Ireland size) on 42, (economy size) 54, (regular) 62, nice udder on 51, nice Melancholy Irish Rose on 53, 55, nice ploomp on 58, nice direction finder on 79, hi guys - miss you.
ReplyDeleteAnother solid entry. Thanks, Doc.
ReplyDeleteExcellent Doc, simply excellent. BMCS Jeff in NC
ReplyDelete# 3. Well... Canadians can be pretty anal. I know... I was one once!
ReplyDeleteI'm proud to share my birthday with J M Browning. That fact accounts for a lot of my personalities.
ReplyDelete#98 is pretty much the perfect illustration of The Proper Sashay.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning, Doc. Thanks for the mammaries.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, yellow Wednesday with a mix of red heads. Doesn't get much better than that.
ReplyDeleteNemo
I wanna go back to school. I think I missed a day or so
ReplyDelete