Except for flying. I won't fly and submit myself to that cattle-chute of indignities. If I have to travel, I drive. If it's not important enough to drive, I stay home. -lg
2007. last time I flew anywhere. used to fly all the time back in the 1970-90's had to show up for my buddy's kid wedding. almost didn't make the flight. had some pimple faced punk want to pat my ass down for some stupid reason ? I am a VET, yeah. 15 years of it. most of it in Airborne units. he kept saying he didn't like my looks or some shit to his boss. he (his boss ) had more sense as he realized I was about to go off on the punk kid. 5'8", maybe 160 pounds of him. on some sort of power trip. BTW, I am 6'2" 230 with a 32 inch waistline. and I have no time for morons like the TSA clowns so, after that, I drive where I need to go.
As a veteran. I tend to disagree about some things. I don't mind dilly-dallying occasionally.
ReplyDeleteAlso.... she is irritating!
Some truth in there. Explains some stuff
ReplyDeleteExcept for flying. I won't fly and submit myself to that cattle-chute of indignities.
ReplyDeleteIf I have to travel, I drive. If it's not important enough to drive, I stay home.
-lg
Amen brother. I quit flying when they started that cattle bullshit
Delete2007. last time I flew anywhere. used to fly all the time back in the 1970-90's
ReplyDeletehad to show up for my buddy's kid wedding. almost didn't make the flight. had some pimple faced punk want to pat my ass down for some stupid reason ? I am a VET, yeah. 15 years of it. most of it in Airborne units.
he kept saying he didn't like my looks or some shit to his boss. he (his boss ) had more sense as he realized I was about to go off on the punk kid. 5'8", maybe 160 pounds of him. on some sort of power trip.
BTW, I am 6'2" 230 with a 32 inch waistline. and I have no time for morons like the TSA clowns
so, after that, I drive where I need to go.