Good ole Cingular Wireless girl. ET2/SS
"Big Hogans"Does that mean gut?
Ho-gaaaaaaans!-Col. Klink
Loves Jane Fonda.🤡
I live for the day that traitor shuffles off this mortal coil and I can take a flight to stand in line and piss on her grave.
All fun and games whoring about till your looks fall off and you look like Nancy Pelosi.
Juggz.
She's a pretty thing. I'll bet weight is an issue for her.Karl
Melania Vayntraub (sp)?
You're close, she is Milana Vayntrub.Al_in_Ottawa
She's gonna be a fatty in 10 years so enjoy now
As the great Thomas Sowell supposedly said : "Don't be fooled by big ol' socialist titties. They're meant to hypnotize, then enslave your ass,"
Definitely a trap. But at this age I am all in
Warm beer and cold women have destroyed more men than all other causes. But they are so nice to look at.
This stunning young lady is the first Uzbekistan-born woman that I have ever fallen deeply in love with.
Beware of those big ol' Socialist Titties.'Probably Thomas Sowell
She’s waaayyy beyond liberal. She makes Cortez look like JFK.
Wayyy to thick
Pretty now, hope she has a brain for when the looks fall apart. Thanks Doc.
Any pictures of her clam?
Try this link: https://www.pornflip.com/B7k1vSJjaGx/fuck-tape-of-milana-vayntrub-got-leaked-naked
She also celebrates the fact that she aborted her baby.
I just posted her for her tits...
Does make me wish Marvel's "New Warriors" had been picked up. She was going to play (The Unbeatable) Squirrel Girl.
I'm with ya, BD. Just enjoy the moment.Dudes complaining about what she will look like when she gets older? Lighten up, Francis.
Good ole Cingular Wireless girl.
ReplyDeleteET2/SS
"Big Hogans"
ReplyDeleteDoes that mean gut?
Ho-gaaaaaaans!
ReplyDelete-Col. Klink
Loves Jane Fonda.🤡
ReplyDeleteI live for the day that traitor shuffles off this mortal coil and I can take a flight to stand in line and piss on her grave.
DeleteAll fun and games whoring about till your looks fall off and you look like Nancy Pelosi.
ReplyDeleteJuggz.
ReplyDeleteShe's a pretty thing. I'll bet weight is an issue for her.
ReplyDeleteKarl
ReplyDeleteMelania Vayntraub (sp)?
You're close, she is Milana Vayntrub.
DeleteAl_in_Ottawa
She's gonna be a fatty in 10 years so enjoy now
ReplyDeleteAs the great Thomas Sowell supposedly said : "Don't be fooled by big ol' socialist titties. They're meant to hypnotize, then enslave your ass,"
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a trap. But at this age I am all in
DeleteWarm beer and cold women have destroyed more men than all other causes. But they are so nice to look at.
DeleteThis stunning young lady is the first Uzbekistan-born woman that I have ever fallen deeply in love with.
ReplyDeleteBeware of those big ol' Socialist Titties.'
ReplyDeleteProbably Thomas Sowell
She’s waaayyy beyond liberal. She makes Cortez look like JFK.
ReplyDeleteWayyy to thick
ReplyDeletePretty now, hope she has a brain for when the looks fall apart. Thanks Doc.
ReplyDeleteAny pictures of her clam?
ReplyDeleteTry this link: https://www.pornflip.com/B7k1vSJjaGx/fuck-tape-of-milana-vayntrub-got-leaked-naked
DeleteShe also celebrates the fact that she aborted her baby.
ReplyDeleteI just posted her for her tits...
DeleteDoes make me wish Marvel's "New Warriors" had been picked up. She was going to play (The Unbeatable) Squirrel Girl.
ReplyDeleteI'm with ya, BD. Just enjoy the moment.
ReplyDeleteDudes complaining about what she will look like when she gets older? Lighten up, Francis.