Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rapper Lil Wayne talks tea party


Lil Wayne gave his thoughts on the tea party in an interview with Vibe. In short, he thinks that the tea party’s take on President Obama has to do with race.

Answering a question about the recent CNN-Tea Party Express debate, the Grammy Award-winning rapper said, "You learn from what the right-wing is doing and you take something from it…I feel like as a people the most that we can do is better ourselves and learn. Then look at yourself and ask ‘Am I the person they’re talking about or am I not?’ You have to make the most of who you are because the Republicans are never going to like us."




  "Fuck The World"

A young nigga screaming fuck the world and let 'em die
Behind tints, tryna' duck the world and smoking rie
Got my bandanna 'round my head and pants to my feet
And got my eyes fire red and glock on my seat
I'm tryna' stay under intoxication
'Cause I lost my father, and got a daughter, plus I'm on probation
I'm drinking liquor like it's water, getting pissy drunk
And staying away from them lil' broads that trying to give me some
I keep a chopper in the trunk and my heat on my wasteline
Ducking the law, 'cause I ain't tryna' do no FED time


"I feel like as a people the most that we can do is better ourselves and learn."   Sure thing
there skippy your lyrics scream to me about your pursuit of excellence, bite me you
race baiting talentless hack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment