I've seen a bunch of her #shorts on YouTube, not sure if she's got her own channel. I enlarged her pic in one vid, she's got a septum piercing. YEEOIKS!
here a better link for war factories. https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Drbcflh5Bf9W click on videos and you see the list. some of the better stuff on bit chute. as I hate dealing with Youtube and their bullshit
That’s some good shit right there
ReplyDeleteFunny, and each one a firing offense where I work- what's her name? does she have more material out there?
ReplyDeleteI've seen a bunch of her #shorts on YouTube,
ReplyDeletenot sure if she's got her own channel.
I enlarged her pic in one vid,
she's got a septum piercing.
YEEOIKS!
Truth.
ReplyDeleteKarl
here a better link for war factories. https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Drbcflh5Bf9W
ReplyDeleteclick on videos and you see the list. some of the better stuff on bit chute. as I hate dealing with Youtube and their bullshit
Too funny! Too true!!!
ReplyDeleteSeen her before, but not sure if she’s real or ai…
ReplyDeleteShe's slingin hand grenades and delivering them dead pan.
ReplyDeleteWhat's her name??