I am going to Hell for laughing out loud at the Jenga/M ichael Fox one - outstanding.
Imagine how long it would take him to type out 'you asshole' if he was on this site?😆-lg
Good morning indeed
Nice tush on 15, 53, nice red on 17, 25, 27, nice opening on 26, nice glam on 32, nice "and they're real, too" on 37, hi Virgil, hi Wyatt, hi Doc, nice intro on 85, nice lace on 93.
Good gravy, is that a pierced clip on 101?!?ET2/SS
Good gravy, is that a pierced clit on 101?ET2/SS
101? See only 99. Did I get here too late to catch it?
Nice way to start Friday. Thanks! - Nemo
I was out on the beach this morning & not a bikini in sight, if it wasn't for the Redfish I wouldn't go. Did catch a couple of good ones for dinner.
Brother a good day of fishing beats everything...
Great morning! Thanks BD 👍🏻Anymouse
I am going to Hell for laughing out loud at the Jenga/M ichael Fox one - outstanding.
ReplyDeleteImagine how long it would take him to type out 'you asshole' if he was on this site?😆
Delete-lg
Good morning indeed
ReplyDeleteNice tush on 15, 53, nice red on 17, 25, 27, nice opening on 26, nice glam on 32, nice "and they're real, too" on 37, hi Virgil, hi Wyatt, hi Doc, nice intro on 85, nice lace on 93.
ReplyDeleteGood gravy, is that a pierced clip on 101?!?
ReplyDeleteET2/SS
Good gravy, is that a pierced clit on 101?
ReplyDeleteET2/SS
101? See only 99. Did I get here too late to catch it?
DeleteNice way to start Friday. Thanks! - Nemo
ReplyDeleteI was out on the beach this morning & not a bikini in sight, if it wasn't for the Redfish I wouldn't go. Did catch a couple of good ones for dinner.
ReplyDeleteBrother a good day of fishing beats everything...
DeleteGreat morning!
ReplyDeleteThanks BD 👍🏻
Anymouse