Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Ken in Atlanta
Thank you, I loved watching them as a kid. You do a great job, I don't care what the bubbleheads say about you. BMCS Jeff C
Wheird: my humor memories were of: Don Rickles, Buddy Hackett, Richard Pryor, and George Carlin.ET2/SS
They still make me laugh.I have an unsophisticated sense of humor.Thank you, BoilerDoc.
I still watch them with my grandson. Thanks, Doc.Karl
Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
ReplyDeleteKen in Atlanta
Thank you, I loved watching them as a kid. You do a great job, I don't care what the bubbleheads say about you. BMCS Jeff C
ReplyDeleteWheird: my humor memories were of: Don Rickles, Buddy Hackett, Richard Pryor, and George Carlin.
ReplyDeleteET2/SS
They still make me laugh.
ReplyDeleteI have an unsophisticated sense of humor.
Thank you, BoilerDoc.
I still watch them with my grandson. Thanks, Doc.
ReplyDeleteKarl