Which time zone, there dicknutz? For those that cannot locate Illinois on a map.ET2/SS
I am thinking Central Time
Where de white women at?ET2/SS
Its 5:32 mst and no post, so must be either pacific time or hst.Exile1981
I'm thinking 05:30 GMT or CST.
Or, 0530? 1730 is what I anticipated too.ET2/SS
Apologies to everyone, I got calledl back into work, reschedule my cause to be banned until tomorrow.
My breath is bated.ET2/SS
Which time zone, there dicknutz? For those that cannot locate Illinois on a map.
ReplyDeleteET2/SS
I am thinking Central Time
DeleteWhere de white women at?
ReplyDeleteET2/SS
Its 5:32 mst and no post, so must be either pacific time or hst.
ReplyDeleteExile1981
I'm thinking 05:30 GMT or CST.
ReplyDeleteOr, 0530? 1730 is what I anticipated too.
DeleteET2/SS
Apologies to everyone, I got calledl back into work, reschedule my cause to be banned until tomorrow.
DeleteMy breath is bated.
ReplyDeleteET2/SS