Thursday, July 23, 2026

My first thought would be det cord and just when he thinks I'm there to help, trigger it...


 

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Always good to go with an Acme Anvil drop!!!

      Delete
    2. Beat me to it!
      Jeffery in Alabama

      Delete
    3. Maybe a case of anvils!

      Delete
  2. 5 gal bucket of covid vax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, I'd throw him a rope. Almost pull him out, then let the rope go. Wait until he was almost under, then throw him another rope. Do that until I got bored, then just let him sink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First thought was an alien facehugger, but such cruelty to xenomorphs is going too far even for me. On reflection, throw the bastard a rope (bristling with fishhooks and dripping with vinegar), pull him out of the bog, and arrange suitable tortures and medical treatments to keep him entertained for as many decades as possible. Forced cunnilingus on Hilary while being cornholed by Big Mike Obama would be a good first act. Pictures of his diseased Microsoft genitals to be published for universal derision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LIKE your ideas!!!
      Frankly, I'm favoring the RONCO(tm) Rape-O-Matic for starters.

      Delete
  5. Lasso him around the neck and pull him out with it.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. 13 .45 caliber slugs from my Glock 21

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! such inventive methods of rescue. I love it. - Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A large hypodermic needle filled with cyanide

    ReplyDelete
  9. A going away party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A WWII depth charge set to shallow. A couple hundred pounds of explosives will get him out of there! He'll be scattered all over the place in bite size pieces for the vultures.
    Al_in_Ottawa

    ReplyDelete