Growing up, my dad owned a trailer park/campground. Every summer, fly-by-night mexican roofers would rent out space there. I had to clean the campground shitters. I have seen that unspeakable horror first-hand. Filthy fucking animals!!! -lg
The worst is ANY Womans portajohn. Had to clean them as a youngster and the first time I opened one to clean it I hurled. They say women sit down to do their business, complete falsehood, looked just like the sign.
Used to run 3rd shift maintenance at a medium sized annual fair/concerts/livestock judging gig. Women's bathrooms were always nastier than men's. Tampons flushed or stuffed behind the toilet tank. Piss everywhere. And the smell,......
Good Morning! Tame in the babe department today, yet, enjoyable to see. I once lied there unconscious from a bike fall when 11. Disappointingly, Roberts often needs to be in that group. I don't expect anything meaningful to happen to any of "them". No lie, 7. In triple digits for at least the next 10 days here. Hope you enjoy your weekend!
In 1965 I was 18 and in the Navy. Yes, I used the key on the Crisco can. Mom used to delegate that task and opening sealed jar lids to me when I was about twelve. Mila and Marcia in the same collage, heaven, even though clothed. Who is the stunning blond five in a row 37-42. I should know, but can't come up with a name, senior moment.
alright, who is the babe in 23 ? seems like I should know who, but nothing comes to mind. yeah, old age is here and getting worse everyday ! not that I ever spent a lot of time watching TV or movies back then.
Cool 😎
ReplyDeleteI was 6. A lot of viewing pleasure this morning. Thanks Bd.
ReplyDeleteI was 8.
DeleteI was 5.
DeleteI was 1. (actually 1/2. I was born in June of 64)
DeleteIf I were a betting man. I'd say the unspeakable horror is Indians. Dot not feather.
ReplyDeleteKen in Atlanta
Growing up, my dad owned a trailer park/campground. Every summer, fly-by-night mexican roofers would rent out space there. I had to clean the campground shitters. I have seen that unspeakable horror first-hand. Filthy fucking animals!!!
Delete-lg
The worst is ANY Womans portajohn. Had to clean them as a youngster and the first time I opened one to clean it I hurled. They say women sit down to do their business, complete falsehood, looked just like the sign.
DeleteUsed to run 3rd shift maintenance at a medium sized annual fair/concerts/livestock judging gig. Women's bathrooms were always nastier than men's. Tampons flushed or stuffed behind the toilet tank. Piss everywhere. And the smell,......
DeleteNice..
ReplyDeleteGood Morning!
ReplyDeleteTame in the babe department today, yet, enjoyable to see.
I once lied there unconscious from a bike fall when 11.
Disappointingly, Roberts often needs to be in that group.
I don't expect anything meaningful to happen to any of "them".
No lie, 7.
In triple digits for at least the next 10 days here. Hope you enjoy your weekend!
In 1965 I was 18 and in the Navy. Yes, I used the key on the Crisco can. Mom used to delegate that task and opening sealed jar lids to me when I was about twelve. Mila and Marcia in the same collage, heaven, even though clothed. Who is the stunning blond five in a row 37-42. I should know, but can't come up with a name, senior moment.
ReplyDeleteNemo
Suzanne Sommers from Three's Company fame. She made many a young man want to knock on her door.
Delete-lg
Prior to that she was the blonde in the T-bird in American Graffiti. Bit part but unforgettable.
ReplyDeletealright, who is the babe in 23 ? seems like I should know who, but nothing comes to mind.
ReplyDeleteyeah, old age is here and getting worse everyday ! not that I ever spent a lot of time watching TV or movies back then.