Once again Doc you've outdone yourself. Thanks! Gregb
The new Supergirl in #55 reminds me of Cha-Ka in the 1974 TV show "Land of the Lost".
I was thinking the kid from mad max with the boomerang, but you fuckn' nailed it...
She really does.Ken in Atlanta
"I would do anything for love, but I won't do that" takes on a whole new meaning, don't it.-lg
#58): I vote an emphatic "YES!!!" Equality!
Why so many AI Africans? There's no shortage of real women in the world.
Because real africans look like shaved gorillas.
Thanks!
Not really a fair question on #18. The dog is useful, faithful and loyal. The other 2 are wastes of oxygen.Alan
Nothin' like a bevy of gorgeous red heads and memes on Thursday. Thanks!Nemo
Save the dog, of course. Throw the other two a slab of bacon for good measure.
Once again Doc you've outdone yourself. Thanks! Gregb
ReplyDeleteThe new Supergirl in #55 reminds me of Cha-Ka in the 1974 TV show "Land of the Lost".
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the kid from mad max with the boomerang, but you fuckn' nailed it...
DeleteShe really does.
DeleteKen in Atlanta
"I would do anything for love, but I won't do that" takes on a whole new meaning, don't it.
ReplyDelete-lg
#58): I vote an emphatic "YES!!!" Equality!
ReplyDeleteWhy so many AI Africans? There's no shortage of real women in the world.
ReplyDeleteBecause real africans look like shaved gorillas.
DeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteNot really a fair question on #18. The dog is useful, faithful and loyal. The other 2 are wastes of oxygen.
ReplyDeleteAlan
Nothin' like a bevy of gorgeous red heads and memes on Thursday. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteNemo
Save the dog, of course. Throw the other two a slab of bacon for good measure.
ReplyDelete