I don't think you need a reason.......very nice.
I like your reasoning.
I think I'll make myself some dollar sized pancakes this morning.
Look up her doctor appt scene from some B movie, holy shit! Thanks Doc!
Yeah...Mrs Kravitz might have a problem with me posting that one...
Hugh F'edUp
She is a cutie. That smile would light up a town. - Nemo
Several of these look to be AI modified or generated. #4 is egregious..... The rest are arguably improved due to the higher fidelity from the AI than the original film.
I don't think you need a reason.......very nice.
ReplyDeleteI like your reasoning.
ReplyDeleteI think I'll make myself some dollar sized pancakes this morning.
ReplyDeleteLook up her doctor appt scene from some B movie, holy shit! Thanks Doc!
ReplyDeleteYeah...Mrs Kravitz might have a problem with me posting that one...
DeleteHugh F'edUp
ReplyDeleteShe is a cutie. That smile would light up a town. - Nemo
ReplyDeleteSeveral of these look to be AI modified or generated. #4 is egregious..... The rest are arguably improved due to the higher fidelity from the AI than the original film.
ReplyDelete