Sunday, June 3, 2018

A little Yellow Fever for you



































Today I decided that I am no longer 
going to show " naughty" bits....
































I was starting to feel like I was
contributing to the
delinquency of minors.....





























And trust me, I don't want that call from
your mom after she 
looks through your browsing history.....






































I have decided to be more family
friendly......PG style....




































You know......gardening tips, maybe an
occasional muffin recipe.....
































Maybe open discussions on the
castration of free range liberals.....




























I just want you all to be well
adjusted upstanding morally respectable
youngsters.....


























What the hell.....never mind...

"well adjusted" kinda brought me
back to reality

Have at it potato heads......












































4 comments:

  1. Damn, Doc, that's quite a collection!
    If your game is as good as your eye, you must be swimmin' in wimmin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way back when, in the last century, I spent two wonderful years in South Korea.

    Yummy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Boilerdoc;

    Liked the "Naughty Bits"...you need to send the racoon gif to Wirecutter for his "Wisco Dave Folder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness Gracious those are some beautiful women.

    ReplyDelete