6. I still have my Walkman Sports and it still works. Somehow I've misplaced all the tapes I used to have. 9. The tape is so you can write over what's already recorded.Thanks for the yellow fever, red heads and Marcia, Marcia Marcia.Nemo
Nice proposition on 3, nice crochet on 8, hi Arnie, hi Jessica, nice rear views on 19, nice yellow pillows on 31, 34, 36, nice tear off on 40, nice Wild Irish Rose on 43, 44, nice peek a boo on 48.
Excellent pregame Doc! Anymouse
#43 Please Irish
The tape PREVENTS you from recording over top of what you already recorded.
6. I still have my Walkman Sports and it still works. Somehow I've misplaced all the tapes I used to have.
ReplyDelete9. The tape is so you can write over what's already recorded.
Thanks for the yellow fever, red heads and Marcia, Marcia Marcia.
Nemo
ReplyDeleteNice proposition on 3, nice crochet on 8, hi Arnie, hi Jessica, nice rear views on 19, nice yellow pillows on 31, 34, 36, nice tear off on 40, nice Wild Irish Rose on 43, 44, nice peek a boo on 48.
Excellent pregame Doc!
ReplyDeleteAnymouse
#43 Please Irish
ReplyDeleteThe tape PREVENTS you from recording over top of what you already recorded.
ReplyDelete