Friday, September 11, 2026

Your early pregame, I'm going to go catch Garth Brooks tonight...




































































































 

19 comments:

  1. What would fish smell like if women never swam?

    ET2/SS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok...ET's and EM's are now on the probationary watch list...just fucking with you bubble heads...

      Delete
    2. Probationary watch list? Jinkies, that's two punishment levels under a Garth Brooks concert.

      J/K: saw him during his out of retirement show in Denver a few years back. Good stuff.

      ET2/SS

      Delete
  2. Great Pre-Game! Have a great weekend!
    Jeffery in Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck with a ball game, I'm going fishing & drinking then home to listen to music & drink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice flag on 1, nice Good Old Days on 7, nice stereo on 17, hi Eddie - nice Dr Goebbels, nice tilt on 39, nice tush on 41, nice Roman heart on 43, nice Wild Irish Rose on 48, nice hi on 50, 64 - 73, 75 - 80, 85 - 91, nice veil on 51, nice teardrop on 61, nice Wages Of Sin on 98, nice snowball on 99.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time. Thanks for the fine pre-game.
    #98, That pedo deserves killary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Awesome pre-game Doc

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Garth took his 58th booster

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn ! And Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doc, your best collection of redheads yet. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Doc, I needed that! 👍🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not felt this much love since I left the boat!

    Keep it up Boilerdoc

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you catch Garth with a wood chipper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Doc. Nice start to the weekend.

    ReplyDelete