When I was in my teenage years , I saw a couple of Hustler magazines...shock to all, it always had an article called " asshole of the month ". Yeah I'm adopting that now....
Around ten years ago, I was flying out of Westchester County Airport in NY and that scumbag was waiting for his flight in the departure lounge with me. He received a number of dirty looks and I guess realized that he might be in hostile territory. At one point a woman asked him a question that I did not hear, however from the look on his face it was obvious that he didn’t care for it and said something to a policeman that was standing nearby. I didn’t hear what he said, but the cops reply was, “Sorry senator, freedom of speech applies to everyone.”
Not enough months for all the assholes in Washington.
ReplyDelete-lg
Needs to be Asshole of the day to get around to all of them.
DeleteThat was going to be my comment as well.
DeleteHell, maybe even hourly.
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
That guy is a rat faced POS lying stolen valor wearing demoncrat and I can't stand to hear him speak.
ReplyDeleteYep, that's politician good ol boy DaNang Dick from the great state of Con-neck-cut.
ReplyDeleteDidn't they also have recurring article called "The Split Beaver"?
ReplyDeleteThat’s got my vote.
DeleteThat’s quite the undertaking.
ReplyDeleteKen in Atlanta
One a month? It will take until 16 Dec 2062, just to get through congress.
ReplyDeleteEdit: 23 Mar 2071. I forgot the senate.
DeleteI remember that feature
ReplyDeleteAround ten years ago, I was flying out of Westchester County Airport in NY and that scumbag was waiting for his flight in the departure lounge with me.
ReplyDeleteHe received a number of dirty looks and I guess realized that he might be in hostile territory. At one point a woman asked him a question that I did not hear, however from the look on his face it was obvious that he didn’t care for it and said something to a policeman that was standing nearby. I didn’t hear what he said, but the cops reply was, “Sorry senator, freedom of speech applies to everyone.”
Fallwell was ALWAYS a winner...and with good reason.
ReplyDeleteWell, if you do Asshole of the Month. Could you do Beaver Hunt too? Just asking.
ReplyDelete