I watched the second plane hit the tower on TV. Now, 25 years later, we have a mudslime mayor, pretending to be a socialist, who is laughing at us, in the city where all those people were killed. WTF?
I was on the river just outside of the Pentagon. I will never forget the smell of jet fuel, paper, and people burning. All the burning paper falling from the sky, was like a sick form of snow. May those who died, rest in peace. May those who did it, rot in hell.
Thanks Doc. We, the ones old enough know what that moment felt like. Fuck mooselimb terrorists! I hope they all spontaneously combust. Including that fucking commie mayor!
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you, sir.
ReplyDeleteAlan
It is with a heavy heart that I say that many have forgotten. I for one will never forget.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Doc.
ReplyDeleteIt changed my life forever. I will never forget. Thanks Doc.BMCS
ReplyDeleteI watched the second plane hit the tower on TV. Now, 25 years later, we have a mudslime mayor, pretending to be a socialist, who is laughing at us, in the city where all those people were killed. WTF?
ReplyDeleteNemo
I was in a class room at Ft. Gordon.
ReplyDeleteKen in Atlanta
Kill them all and let God sort it out.
ReplyDeleteNever forget. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI was on the river just outside of the Pentagon. I will never forget the smell of jet fuel, paper, and people burning. All the burning paper falling from the sky, was like a sick form of snow.
ReplyDeleteMay those who died, rest in peace. May those who did it, rot in hell.
Thanks Doc.
ReplyDeleteWe, the ones old enough know what that moment felt like.
Fuck mooselimb terrorists! I hope they all spontaneously combust.
Including that fucking commie mayor!
Anymouse