Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Having issues uploading images onto blogger. Stay tuned...

14 comments:

  1. You could always describe the images.

    ET2/SS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoken like a submariner

      EM2/SS

      Delete
    2. Thanks, my phone needed washed in coffee spray!

      Delete
  2. It was my lunch hour and I was three shots into the bourbon when I heard the knock on the door.
    I looked up from dessert, "Door's open" and She walked in.
    The dame had more curves than a Coney Island roller-coaster so I paid the token and took a ride.

    I started at her high heel pumps, heart shaped calves and shapely thighs that could wrap around a man for days.
    They came together in a dress that started late and ended early, and ended early tantalizing with peeks and winks at the womanly goodness it barely contained.
    Started late played along as her breasts strained to break free like a pair of pitbulls on a leash.
    Then finally, piercing blue eyes, a pert little nose and cupid's bow lips framed in flawless skin and golden waves of hair.
    A melt in your mouth popcorn blonde goddess.
    "She's nothing but trouble," I said to myself, "but what a way to go."
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a Penthouse letter.
      “There I was, minding my own business, then…

      Delete
    2. That's a good dream for sure. I like how you left out the part where you were just about to do the glorious insertion but your old lady woke you up so you could get your ass to work.

      Delete
    3. Hey, somebody asked for some imagery. I'm just trying to help.
      -lg

      Delete
  3. you're getting muted, phil is getting muted, irish is getting a lot of crap, etc ..... snowflakes need to mind their own business. gah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't there any hosts besides Blogger? Seems like all the problem sites are hosted by them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have said, many times on various forums, since blog hosts started whacking blogs back in the 00's, that the owners should get together and hire someone or write themselves a blog hosting service that they could then sell to other blog owners that are loosely described as Freedom blogs. I know that there are a couple blogs, don't remember for sure which, that offer hosting on their platform that, so far, have been invulnerable to the shenanigans of dealing with Google and others. I think Dive Medic is one and Cold Fury is another, although I'm NOT sure about either one of those. Senior memory.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nemo,
      Dive Medic, hosts several sites. He wont say who or how many for opsec. I don't know if he provides templates or not.
      Karl

      Delete
    2. I've emailed dive medic, I'm waiting on his response.

      Delete
    3. Dive medic
      Boiler doc

      Sheesh that's a lot of pecker checkers!

      ET2/SS

      Delete
    4. You are the one who centers me when when I start to get too wrapped up in my " fame ", fucker...

      Delete