Thursday, September 17, 2026

Good morning...




































































































 

6 comments:

  1. when I left home and joined the army, I had a ton of car parts in the basement as well as a old Norton 650 bike in the back yard. 4 years later, all the car parts where gone and well as my bike.
    one item was tri power setup complete with factory air cleaner. years later I at the Hershey car show
    and see a tri power setup for sale there. 3500 for it WITHOUT THE FACTORY AIR CLEANER.
    talking with the guy I told him I had a setup like that at home before the army and it was gone
    when I came back. he told me the factory air cleaner was worth it's weight in gold now.
    as most of them where tossed away for the little top hat air cleaners. took a picture of it and showed it to my Dad. he did say he was sorry he cleaned out all of my stuff. and I found out Mom was the one who wanted my Bike GONE, as she was sure I was going to kill myself with it.
    got to love your parents right ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell you where the money is, GONE. they already stole it. how else do you think those asshole get rich ? everyday stuff and things we pay for, they write off as their cost of doing congress shit.
    what needs to happen is to cut the pay to almost nothing, go over any and all money they made while in office. and then do the same thing for family members as well. and if found guilty of stealing funds or anything- prison for 20 years-hard time. not "club fed kind of shit"
    why else do we see assholes paying millions to get a job that ONLY pays 174,000 per year?
    it not hard at all to LOATHE the assholes in DC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice elastic on 5, hi Jennifer, nice lumbar support on 8, nice spin on 12, hello Dolly, nice hangout on 18, 96, nice Wild Irish Rose on 39, nice tush on 44, 57 - 8, 95, nice opening on 45, que melones on 65, nice balls on 66, nice zip on 67, hi Catherine, nice horse blanket on 71, nice stick on 83, nice Roman heart on 85.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a good morning to you, Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If women's sports looked like that, I'd be more interested.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning, Doc. Thanks for the good start.
    #54 is so true.
    Karl

    ReplyDelete