Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Good morning...


























































































 

14 comments:

  1. about the only good thing about morning is this to wake up to. many thanks Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice soggy on 19, nice zero to scream in 30 seconds on 33, hi Erika, hi Indy, que melones on 54, hi Croc, hi Raquel, nice opening on 79, hi Jeannie, nice veil on 83, 89.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks a doc. Another very fine morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still churning them out. Thanks BD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always nice to sleep in a little and find your post still up. Good morning and thanks Doc!
    MartyB

    ReplyDelete
  6. #9. I'd rather have a "bottle in front of me" than a frontal lobotomy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica Jennifer Raquel Jeanie Mila, what's not to like. Thanks!

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m trying to remember the name of the movie that the boobytraps were in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the two break-in videos. I'd love to see a lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Afternoon, Doc. Fine spread today. Hope your day is going well.

    ReplyDelete