-Whatever they're paying the forklift driver should be doubled.-I didn't know Svengoolie had a cover band.-lg
I don’t comment much - just visit a lot but wanted to say thanks for all your effort. I enjoy my daily visits
Thank you for the comment.
Who's a bigger idiot? You for posting these videos, or me for watching them. Some more than once. Thanks for doing it.
I can't keep track anymore, just enjoy them a second and maybe a third time...and yes it's me that is the idiot...
You have been cranking them out today. Most entertaining. Thanks, Doc.The guy on the forklift was really showing some skill. Then there were 4 together, they required multiple replays.
Thanks, Doc. Always entertaining.
-Whatever they're paying the forklift driver should be doubled.
ReplyDelete-I didn't know Svengoolie had a cover band.
-lg
I don’t comment much - just visit a lot but wanted to say thanks for all your effort. I enjoy my daily visits
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment.
DeleteWho's a bigger idiot? You for posting these videos, or me for watching them. Some more than once. Thanks for doing it.
ReplyDeleteI can't keep track anymore, just enjoy them a second and maybe a third time...and yes it's me that is the idiot...
DeleteYou have been cranking them out today. Most entertaining. Thanks, Doc.
ReplyDeleteThe guy on the forklift was really showing some skill. Then there were 4 together, they required multiple replays.
Thanks, Doc. Always entertaining.
ReplyDelete