As a connoisseur of Asian chicks in another lifetime let me say this. If you just want a good lay, pay for it and get on your way. If you want a wife for life, pick and choose.carefully..I said carefully. You won't regret it. 30 years to a good filipina province girl.
Nice ivory on 1.
ReplyDeletePlease have #17 &18 report to my office immediately BMCS Jeff C in NC
ReplyDeleteI have caught yellow fever, now if I could just get a prescription.
ReplyDeleteIf Asian chicks outside these type of photo layouts had boobs, they'd be dangerous.
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely ladies, but be warned, they bring their families with them...
ReplyDeleteAs a connoisseur of Asian chicks in another lifetime let me say this. If you just want a good lay, pay for it and get on your way. If you want a wife for life, pick and choose.carefully..I said carefully. You won't regret it. 30 years to a good filipina province girl.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I call a an Asian buffet. Thanks, Doc.
ReplyDeleteA thing of beauty is a joy forever! And not a single nasty tattoo on any of them.
ReplyDelete