Monday, August 10, 2026

Good morning...




























































































 

9 comments:

  1. Incredible…thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw Wizards in West Berlin on base in 78 I think it was. it was a blast. even better if you where blasted when you saw it. something a lot of us did when we saw it the second time.
    it played over the weekend, Friday to Sunday. like a buck and a half I think. wasn't much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #58: Is that the same guy that got launched by a bison in Yellowstone? The aerial form looks similar. Perhaps this was a training session for his trip to the park?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomcat - Anytime baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard that slantcunt screech at the first Tibetian Freedom Concert. First and only time I saw a concert crowd laugh at a "performer."

    ET2/SS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Doc. And good morning to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice reds and a yellow fever booster shot.
    Thanks BDoc!
    Anymouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Wild Irish Rose on 3, nice udders on 10, nice "I don't wanna go to work either" on 13, nice "I enjoy my work" on 51, hi Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the wake up Doc. A little red, a little yellow, all good!
    MartyB

    ReplyDelete