Since the Greeneville accident EM blows are only for training and real emergency's. If you're looking for a good book on subs, look up Blind Mans Bluff. Iron Boats, Smart Steel Men.
That delicious Nordic singer gal, tracked her down finally. Her name is Vyrma, and she has all kinds of good solid viking tunes she sings. Being it's my heritage, I love it.
Iron boats.
ReplyDeleteSteel Men.
https://youtu.be/eOqalX5FJ2c?is=kZS4mhyl1MAT3rny
ET2/SS
I only heard about those in New London in '85 before I decided to become a scimmer puke...
DeleteSince the Greeneville accident EM blows are only for training and real emergency's.
DeleteIf you're looking for a good book on subs, look up Blind Mans Bluff. Iron Boats, Smart Steel Men.
Skimmer.....my bad...
ReplyDeleteOne day in port one of those iron man explained to me there were only two types of ships in the Navy; submarines and targets.
DeleteWe always heard when tubers went to sea, 100 men went down and 50 couples came up😄
Delete-lg
No worries, scimmer. I speak jive.
DeleteET2/SS
😆👍
Delete-lg
My tongue fell out on number three. Thanks Doc..
ReplyDeleteA most entertaining group of videos. Thanks, Doc.
ReplyDeleteThat delicious Nordic singer gal, tracked her down finally. Her name is Vyrma, and she has all kinds of good solid viking tunes she sings. Being it's my heritage, I love it.
ReplyDeleteHosedragger