Good gracious...
HOT potato!!!
My word and any other adjectives we can think of.
Too skinny, she needs a cheeseburger.I self identify as a cheeseburger.
And that is all the reason we need.Thanks for coming in early, Doc.LeighWhitehall, NY
I ran across a picture and had a flashback, just thought you all would too...
Well, hell YES!! That’s a flashback for the ages 👍🏻
Really, do you need a reason?
I can think of a bunch of reasons.
Looks like she's a candidate for the SAG awards.....
Don't need no stinkin' reason!
no reason, at all.....
Good gracious...
ReplyDeleteHOT potato!!!
ReplyDeleteMy word and any other adjectives we can think of.
ReplyDeleteToo skinny, she needs a cheeseburger.
ReplyDeleteI self identify as a cheeseburger.
And that is all the reason we need.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming in early, Doc.
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
I ran across a picture and had a flashback, just thought you all would too...
DeleteWell, hell YES!!
DeleteThat’s a flashback for the ages 👍🏻
Really, do you need a reason?
ReplyDeleteI can think of a bunch of reasons.
ReplyDeleteLooks like she's a candidate for the SAG awards.....
ReplyDeleteDon't need no stinkin' reason!
ReplyDeleteno reason, at all.....
Delete