Thanks for the booster. Ken in Atlanta
Red heads, crazy or not it don'tget any better.
Scarlet fever, where she takes your 401k and a razor blade to your car.
Nice flirt on 1.
Morning, Doc. Good to see you're still hanging on here, even if it is by an r.c.h.-lg
Great selection Doc.
Love the little Mona Lisa like smiles that say "yah, I'm hot as fire". Thanks DocNemo
Awwww....outstanding. Thank you sir.Stefan v.
Nice spread of the Red. Thanks, Doc.
That second one in the golf cart, I’m kinda worried about her sun exposure. I’ll try my best to shade her with my junk and sack but it’s going to make for a 5 hr round.
I prefer to call this collection of stunningly beautiful ladies: "Ginger Snaps"!!!
On my second go round of staring at these ladies, I note no facial jewelry and no body ink. WOW!!!
I reject downloading that nonsense...
Gingermageddon, my favorite!ET2/SS
Would love to see some red hair down there
I'll bet the carpet matches the drapes on virtually every one of those beautiful women.
Thanks for the booster.
ReplyDeleteKen in Atlanta
Red heads, crazy or not it don'tget any better.
ReplyDeleteScarlet fever, where she takes your 401k and a razor blade to your car.
ReplyDeleteNice flirt on 1.
ReplyDeleteMorning, Doc. Good to see you're still hanging on here, even if it is by an r.c.h.
ReplyDelete-lg
Great selection Doc.
ReplyDeleteLove the little Mona Lisa like smiles that say "yah, I'm hot as fire". Thanks Doc
ReplyDeleteNemo
Awwww....outstanding. Thank you sir.
ReplyDeleteStefan v.
Nice spread of the Red. Thanks, Doc.
ReplyDeleteThat second one in the golf cart, I’m kinda worried about her sun exposure.
ReplyDeleteI’ll try my best to shade her with my junk and sack but it’s going to make for a 5 hr round.
I prefer to call this collection of stunningly beautiful ladies: "Ginger Snaps"!!!
ReplyDeleteOn my second go round of staring at these ladies, I note no facial jewelry and no body ink. WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteI reject downloading that nonsense...
DeleteGingermageddon, my favorite!
ReplyDeleteET2/SS
Would love to see some red hair down there
ReplyDeleteI'll bet the carpet matches the drapes on virtually every one of those beautiful women.
Delete