Hi Heather, hi girls, nice Wild Irish Rose on 10, 23, nice rubber duckies on 15, nice "If you want your shirt, you'll have to tear it off me" on 19, hi Cheryl, hi Jeannie, nice Hanes or Bust on 26, 27, hi Deanna, nice buttonhole on 42, nice tush on 64, 69, nice let's play horsey on 76.
Believe it or not I had a buddy whose father, a dedicated mopar guy, had the record player in his car. We were too young at the time to borrow it to try it out but I always assumed it not a good idea. By the time we were old enough to drive we had 8 tracks for our listening pleasure. .
Daaaammmnnnn! Now I've got something to keep me busy this weekend
ReplyDeleteThanks for getting me thru the day.
ReplyDelete-lg
Hi Heather, hi girls, nice Wild Irish Rose on 10, 23, nice rubber duckies on 15, nice "If you want your shirt, you'll have to tear it off me" on 19, hi Cheryl, hi Jeannie, nice Hanes or Bust on 26, 27, hi Deanna, nice buttonhole on 42, nice tush on 64, 69, nice let's play horsey on 76.
ReplyDeleteCan't say it enough, BoilerDoc:
ReplyDelete"Thank You So Much for your hard work.
Nice selection of hotties!!
ReplyDeleteThanks BDoc! 👍🏻👍🏻
Mrs Kravitz can suck it!
ReplyDeleteTom762
Nice work! ISWYDT =)
ReplyDeleteAnd this one was damn good, too! Thanks, Boilerdoc!
ReplyDeleteMet Pappy in the early 80's. What a legend.
ReplyDeleteThis is post game for me and it was great! Thanks - Nemo
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not I had a buddy whose father, a dedicated mopar guy, had the record player in his car. We were too young at the time to borrow it to try it out but I always assumed it not a good idea. By the time we were old enough to drive we had 8 tracks for our listening pleasure. .
ReplyDelete