Friday, July 17, 2026

A quick S.A.S.T., friday edition...















































 

10 comments:

  1. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. But I would never ever put my head between those thighs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl singing "Your Love" is Adina V. Here's a full vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5u0HP6XzXA&list=RDJ5u0HP6XzXA&start_radio=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta disagree w/ the Pocahontas Propaganda. Those indians would've wiped each other first assuming E.T. was passing out weapons to all the tribes for the sake of diversity, equity, and inclusion, don'cha know.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to agree with you on that one...

      Delete
  4. A great set of videos. Thanks, Doc. Good Morning was top notch as well.
    I hate Jacobs Ladders. What a crap way to get aboard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good stchuff but i am wondering what kind of vessels and tanks they've had you working around lately. thanx. il.chuck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been traveling the last couple days, so finally got to watch all these tonight. Just want to tell you that while I always enjoy SAST, in this EMs opinion, this set was one of the best evah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome set, Doc. You wouldn’t catch me dead messing with those hornets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL - Pocahontus rifles went from ARs to AKs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and the bullets were sideways. hahaha

      Delete