damn, I almost pissed myself laughing at Clarkson wanting to start a only fans instead of going to work. but, I will say I felt the same way about going to work. fine bunch as always.
When I was a teenager, Farah was my crush. Now that I am old, I have to say that Sydney Sweeney is today's version of hotness. Of course, there have been many others along the way.
Mighty fine pre-game Doc. Thank you
ReplyDeleteToday is Lynda's birthday. Nice pics.
ReplyDeleteShit, I've already dug up every picture I could find. Guess I've got to got Feral Irishman now...
DeleteDon't expect much...I'm an idiot...
Delete"Shit, I've already dug up every picture I could find."
DeleteWell, that explains why your face gets so dirty!
-lg
damn, I almost pissed myself laughing at Clarkson wanting to start a only fans instead of going to work. but, I will say I felt the same way about going to work. fine bunch as always.
ReplyDeleteBoomers
ReplyDelete#72): I SEE IT !!!
ReplyDeleteI'll never look at Debbie Harry the same from now on.
Another fine segue into FFF. Thaks! - Nemo
ReplyDeleteThe Costco woman . . . Can’t a girl have a hobby?
ReplyDeleteShe would be the only one I ever appreciated!
Delete32? and Used Cars was a Classic.
ReplyDeleteFun times, but now I can’t unsee Homer. Thanks Doc.
ReplyDeleteKen in Atlanta
When I was a teenager, Farah was my crush. Now that I am old, I have to say that Sydney Sweeney is today's version of hotness. Of course, there have been many others along the way.
ReplyDeleteAnother great selection today (even if I only get to see it on Saturday)
ReplyDelete