Wednesday, April 25, 2018

LONG OVERDUE dose of yellow fever.
































OK you sock puppets, it's been awhile and i'm sure you
need to be reminded about the " buffer"


























It's a tool ( not unlike you ) that I use to seperate the
PG from the R rated parts....




















It also gives me a chances to belittle you....



























But truth being told.....I really missed you guys......
















         













Bear with me, we will see if I've held onto
any of my past insanity......























Have at it.....







































2 comments:

  1. Quite Nice! I forgot what I'd been missing!
    Glad yer back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is, without a doubt, the finest assemblage of Japanese titties on the planet. I salute you sir.

    ReplyDelete