Monday, November 17, 2014

Who's got the yellow fever?





















OK, you know the drill....















I haven't been gone that long...















Nothing to see beyond this point....














You think that I would actually post naughty bits?????














STOP SCROLLING !!!!













I'm kinda serious....











I've turned over a new leaf in the past eleven months.....












I've decided to make this a more " family friendly " site...















I'm full of shit obviously... Continue on mouse wheel monkies...































2 comments:

  1. Hmm. Yellow cast to the skin, slight distortion to the eye. They obviously need and injection. I'll prepare the syringe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, am I glad that you're back...!

    ReplyDelete