Saturday, October 10, 2026

What we grew up thinking was beauty....


 


                Todays fucked up generation...






11 comments:

  1. That’s some nasty shit. I thank God everyday that I dated women that were real women. There are still real women today but they are rare and hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at a picture of chicks on the beach in 86, then look at one from 2026. Slippery slope...it's a bloody avalanche.
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. The second picture looks like bumper stickers on a Ferrari. The third looks like bumper stickers on a garbage truck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, that's depressing! I just commented on Woodsterman that girls just were prettier in the 60's and 70's, mainly because they weren't ashamed of being female and liked being eye candy for the guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know a single guy in my generation who would think either of the bottom two pictures are better than the first. If anything they point to why MGTOW has grown so much over the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work with quite a few young men under 35. Only one is married and the rest have zero interest in today's women - to a man they all say the same thing, "All they want is a lifestyle for themselves, and they aren't getting that from me." These are good men who are in physically top shape and financially stable, not into drugs and certainly not into drame.
      I don't blame them.

      Delete
  6. My eyes just vomited

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup. young and the not so young girls/ladies (?) of today have no idea how most men see them.
    at BEST, a weekend plaything. not someone you want in your life. there a a girl who works at the local supermarket. 3 years ago, she was breathtaking pretty. no shit. then she got a few tats
    but the nose ring and other crap, yeah. I don't even try to talk to her anymore. just hi and bye.
    the one sign of hope is a few girls around here are not into all of that. and they have boyfriends for 3 or more years- high school kids. I hire them to do things around here I find hard to do myself.
    like stacking 3-4 cords of firewood or blowing the leaves into the woods. hey, they get gas/date money and I don't try to kill myself doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You forgot to add the bulge in their bikini bottoms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mothers, daughters, "grandaughters", nonymous 6:34?

    ReplyDelete