Thursday, October 1, 2026

Some of y'all asked for it...


 














































You are all probably wondering why I called you here today...














It's come to my attention that some of you have a strange redhead fetish...













Personally they scare the shit out of me...













EM most likely has his pants around his ankles at this point...














Well you gotta work for the reward...














Or as Gramps used to say "risk it for the biscuit"...













Keep going  you lemmings...














You will never see the cliff coming up ...













Jump fucker...Jump!!!
















































We will see if I  survive this one..














26 comments:

  1. I will kick in for bail money if needed. Keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twice in 1 week!? You have us all living dangerously BD. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever asked for it... Thank you!!! BD thank you for your response! I'm not only smitten with gingers, I also have that yellow fever thing. Ever since my first deployment to the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Doc, you hit this one out of the park. Thanks for taking the risk.
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ARE the MAN!!! Don

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Personally they scare the shit out of me." As they should. It's a bit like playing with fire, not a question of if you're going to get burnt, but how badly. Some people like the element of danger, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that’s a whole lot of crazy. Think of all the leather seats they’ve plunged a knife into, or windshields they’ve taken a 5iron to, or tires they’ve slashed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gingermageddon > Yellow Fever.

    ET2/SS

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do realize if you were to post Large Breasted, Red Haired, Asian women you would probably break the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother don't tempt my OCD...

      Delete
    2. I double dog dare ya!
      My two favorite things in one package? Yes please!

      Leigh
      Whitehall, NY

      Delete
  10. The last one....DAMN....that's one hell of a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don’t remember asking, but I sure do love receiving…thanks Doc!
    MartyB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helluva way to go out son

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’ll be in my bunk…

    Anymouse

    ReplyDelete
  14. Proof that Doc has just as good an eye for Red Headed Temptresses as Asian Hotties.
    Thanks, Doc.

    Leigh
    Whitehall, NY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Auburn-Redhead Fetish: Guilty! Best collection I've seen in a very long time. Great job BoilerDoc

    ReplyDelete
  16. We will set up a go fund me page for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, BD!
    Large breast redhead Asians...... YES!

    Looks like you took out EM.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Doc! I need a nap now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A collection for the ages. I feel like I’ll be revisiting this post now and then. Thank you, Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just bookmarked this post. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do gingers naturally have bigger tits or is it the creamy skin that makes them look that way?

    ReplyDelete