back when I stilled "lived" in Philly, I kept a loaded shotgun a( 590 mossie ) handy when at home. then in the 1990's they started doing the home invasion games. so I went with a AR-15 carbine, 30 round magazine and 3 spares handy, plus a Sig p220 on my hip. one handy tip I got from some cops was to load the shotgun with the first 2-3 rounds with slugs and the rest buckshot. yeah, couldn't leave that shithole fast enough.
Feral animal
ReplyDeleteGhettopotamus.
DeleteET2/SS
back when I stilled "lived" in Philly, I kept a loaded shotgun a( 590 mossie ) handy when at home.
ReplyDeletethen in the 1990's they started doing the home invasion games. so I went with a AR-15 carbine, 30 round magazine and 3 spares handy, plus a Sig p220 on my hip.
one handy tip I got from some cops was to load the shotgun with the first 2-3 rounds with slugs and the rest buckshot. yeah, couldn't leave that shithole fast enough.
This woman got the wrong ghetto Section 8 apartment house.
ReplyDelete