Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Here goes nothing folks...































I'm going to go doc old school...

























Maybe get a little mouse finger cardio out of it as well...























Scroll monkees scroll....





















Mrs kravitz,  turn back you nosey bitch...


















Getting a little winded butterball?

















I guarantee there is a payoff somewhere below...



















Maybe now?




















Nope...
















Think that I'm just fucking with you?



















Maybe.....






















Maybe not.....


















Is the coast clear?





















Make sure nobody's looking over your sholder...
















Have at it you perverts....






 






































































29 comments:

  1. Pervs? No Sir. Simply connoisseurs of fine photography. Thanks, Doc. Hope this doesn't cost you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta use the insults in my ammo bag...ya retard...thanks for responding my brother...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Move over Irish After Dark ;)

    And all these years, I thought their snatch ran horizontal. Learn someting new every day.

    ET2/SS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on an alternative home, if I get deplatformed...well fuck them I'll adapt...

      Delete
    2. My uncle use to tell me that they were horizontal. Funny shit

      Delete
    3. They can't be horizontal. They would make too much noise when they run.

      Delete
  4. Holy shit, Doc!
    That was an EPIC Yellow Fever for the ages.
    I don't know if you've ever done one as long, nor better.
    And I've been here a long time.
    BRAV-fucking-O !

    Leigh
    Whitehall, NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my brother, we will see if it last until the morning....

      Delete
  5. 14:26 mst and still up. Much appreciated.

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1328 PDT still here.
    I Love You Man!
    -MrHappy-

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOZER,,,Thanks Don.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love old school! Thanks Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now create one with reds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blaze of glory Doc.
    Blaze of glory.
    MartyB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ditto about creating one with reds !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. You should see someone about your bad case of yellow fever, Doc.

      Delete
  12. Epic indeed!! Thanks Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for that 'Nothing,' truly it was like 'nothing' I have seen before. I think you cornered the Asian Specialty Commodity Markets. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Doc. A splendid collection. Catara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Makes Irish look like a rank amateur.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  16. 09:15 DST and it's still here. I guess no one flagged it, yet.

    Another fine presentation of Grade A oriental flesh. Thanks!

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Asian women are so outstanding looking ... but I wonder why Asian women's pussies look just like any other pussy.

    ReplyDelete